Monday, July 6, 2009

As Close As I'll Get to Fame

A while back, I submitted a passive aggressive note to the website of the same name. When I saw that it wasn't posted, I boycotted them, because I'm a bit of a sore loser sometimes.

Today, I went to the website and found this image. It's an advertisement for an art gallery in the UK where Passive Aggressive Notes was recently featured.

See the note about pizza on the lower left hand corner? Yup. That's mine. Here's the link to the article on Passive Aggressive Notes. If anyone can find the original post where this may have been featured on the site, I'd appreciate it, because I can't find it.

I have to wonder if it never made it to the website, and was instead, featured in the book.

2 comments:

joe*to*hell said...

you need residuals

Glory von Hathor said...

I can undertake that research on your behalf. I'm confident it would bring me greater joy than working on my own research.