Thursday, May 14, 2009

Flip Flop Flap


I'm walking home from work when I see something that makes my eyes water. Some dopey girl has decided, "You know what? Like, these work shoes are just too hard to walk in, so when I leave work? I am going to, like, change into a pair of ugly red rubber flip flops, because, like those will totally go with my gray suit!"

As if the suit/flip-flop disaster wasn't disgusting enough, the idiot was chatting away on her cell phone, oblivious to the outside world. So oblivious, that she didn't even notice when she bumped into an elderly man as she tried to pass him on the sidewalk. Because I was behind her, I saw that she didn't even acknowledge the man, or apologize. The bitch just kept on walking. If I wasn't so tired, I'd have ran up to her and shoved her in front of a bus.

WTF?

3 comments:

The Warden said...

Brats like that should just have their "toys" confiscated on the spot if they can't learn some manners. Problem is, everyone's told them how wonderful they are their entire life, so we get to deal with these darling egomaniac narcissists.

Glory von Hathor said...

Most of the women commute in trainers in London.

This is good for heath and safety reasons, because rush hour makes most commuters want to stab people. People who are trotting at a snails pace because of their heels make you want to stab them. Commuting in painful shoes makes you want to stab people, AND you have the means. It's just safer all round.

But we take a dim view of slugwits who bash old folks. Send them to the tower!

Hamamama said...

dont worry, she's get some sort of toe nail fungus (fungi?) from exposing her feet to the grounds of manhattan. she may have to get a toe amputated.