Monday, February 23, 2009

Freakenberry

This morning, we had a client in the office, which required catering. I arrived early to meet the caterer and make sure everything was okay. He set everything up in the conference room and left.

The meeting went off without a hitch. At 10:00, the client left and I made a beeline for the coffee carafe in the conference room.

That's when I noticed this rare, mutant, three-headed strawberry. Isn't she beautiful? I'm naming her Latoya.


I'm thinking about setting it up in a little cage in the kitchen and charging admission. What do you think?

Here's another look. Click to enlarge, if you dare.

4 comments:

Glory von Hathor said...

Fragaria cerberus

Vidis said...

That shit be needing some Salicylic acid

Christopher said...

Mmm...looks like a bear claw, but with half the fat. I'd eat it.

Hamamama said...

Latoya scares me.