Friday, September 19, 2008

I Think I Just Found My Calling

Last night I had a dream that some masked man was shooting me in the stairwell of my building. At least 7 shots hit me, but I didn't die. I woke up before I could get help.

I looked it up on the internet and found this:

"To dream that someone is shooting you with a gun, suggests that you are experiencing some confrontation in your waking life. You may feel victimized in some situation."

At first I was confused, but then I realized, Well, my whole life is a confrontation, so maybe there's some truth to this.

And then I remembered the cat video I posted last night. The video's sound effect?

Gunshots.

And there you go. The Greeks invented dream interpretation!

1 comment:

nikoeternal.com said...

That's a load of moosekaka! You're afraid one of the people you've skewered in ur blog will recognize themselves and pop a cap in ur ass! :-D