Friday, September 26, 2008

I Hope They're Still Considering Relocating the U.N.

I went to the GAP at lunch today. The good news? I got some underwear on sale. The bad news? I almost got hit by some asshole diplomat driving a 1989 Ford Probe. I had to run out of the way, yelling, "Hey, what the fuck?" The asshole said nothing, which meant that he's been here in American for only 45 minutes and doesn't speak a lick of English. I have never come that close to getting hit by a car, so the timing of the new underwear is spot on.

Luckily, they've just finished installing some new cameras near the Gap. Click to enlarge.

4 comments:

Hamamama said...

underwear is on sale at the Gap??

Chris said...

Yes. And I kept my receipt so I can get a price adjustment 14 days from now.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome.. The illustration, not that you almost got hit by a car, that would be tragic! I hate diplomats they are so freaking stupid.

Anonymous said...

gee, I sure am glad you came back to work with clean underpants!