Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lazy Bastard


Yesterday I was in a bad mood, so I had three bagels before noon. I only ate them because they were there. Why are you looking at me like that?

I promised myself that I would go to the gym to redeem myself. I managed to behave myself during lunch.

When I got home, I saw that it looked like rain. This was justification for not going to the gym.

"I can't risk getting caught in that," I told myself, as if I have no umbrellas, or that they are not allowed at the gym. So I stayed in and did nothing constructive, despite the fact that I had things to do.

But then I thought, "Well, at least I don't have to water the tomato plants. The rain will take care of that."

And after all that, it didn't even rain. I stayed home for nothing, and didn't water the plants.

Fucking weather forecasters. Why can't they get it right with all the technology they have? I want to be a weatherman now. I can be wrong 90% of the time and still have a high paying job.

1 comment:

1Letterman said...

Plus, whenever the chirpy overly hair-jelled anchors blow you crap about missing a forecast, you can always snap back, "Hey, when you assholes start predicting the f-ing news, I'll worry about what the hell YOU think."

That'd be telling 'em.