Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend Update: Walking Wounded


Dear Clomper,

At around 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, we both got off the Astoria-bound N train at the same time. You were in a car closer to the stairs, so you got to them first.

Now, I would understand if those fugly platform espadrilles made stairs difficult, but there you were, obliviously clomping down the center of the stairs, probably having some sort of Cinderella fantasy playing in your empty head.

I quickly caught up to you in the middle of the stairs and gave you a few seconds to realize that there was someone behind you. When that failed to work, I sighed, then shoved past you and called you a stupid fuck. I hope you heard me, because you really are a stupid fuck.

Kisses,
C

2 comments:

Hamamama said...

Nemo was on the N train on Sunday??

Vidis said...

Ludacris

Move bitch, get out the way
Get out the way bitch, get out the way!

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ludacris/movebitch.html