Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just When You Thought it Was Safe...

Ladies, we need to talk.




Honestly, how the hell does this happen to a heavy-duty-commercial-grade toilet seat in the Ladies room? What's going on in there? Do we have sharks in the plumbing now?

For those of you wondering, the answer is no. I don't use the Ladies room, though I am responsible for reporting problems like these to the building management. It's the glamorous part of my job.

And no, I am not a janitor either.

Thanks for the pics, Lisa.

(I know, I know, I promised I wouldn't be back until June 2nd, but when something this good happens, it just can't wait)

7 comments:

Hamamama said...

not it!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out. Everytime I walk into the restroom I think of a nasty note I could write regarding the 'cleanliness' or lack thereof and how these people's homes must look!

Anonymous said...

Typo:

...how does the hell does this happen?

Chris said...

Thanks Anonymous. I guess I really needed that blogging break after all!

Steven said...

Talk about shit happens.

Christopher said...

Y'all must employ some large ladies!

Angela said...

I have one question: what kind of asses sit on these toilet seats????
LMAO