Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just In Case You Wanted to Know...


Attention Brides-to-Be:

It's perfectly fine to invite whomever you want to your wedding.

However, it is not appropriate to invite someone to your wedding via telephone call. It's tacky, a little bit desperate, and puts the person on the spot, especially when you can't be bothered to send that person a paper invitation, despite promising to do so months prior.

And making up a story about a screwed up mailing list to cover up the guilt is lame, for a lot of reasons.

Just so you know, for next time.

3 comments:

Hamamama said...

did this really happen to you???

pcsolotto said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

Anonymous said...

You are right, it was tacky. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way and I had nothing but the best intentions when I did it. Desperate-yes-I was only trying to correct a mistake I made as quickly as possible and I thought that was the best way. I knew right away after speaking with you that that was quite possibly the worst way to handle it. I'm sorry and I wish there was a way to make it up to you. Cam