Friday, May 16, 2008

E-douchebag


Some people just can't help themselves. Today, my blog was attacked by a loser spammer who decided he/she/it would cut and paste variations of the same lame comment to 15 of my posts, thankfully stopping at the bottom of the first page. Here are a few examples of the brilliance that is third-world spam.

"To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?"

"Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative."

"I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz."

"Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic."

"Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this."

"This is a nice blog. I like it!"


What irks me most is that they were all entered within two minutes, so that means this jerkoff didn't read a thing on this blog. His name is just a link to promote some lame lottery site in Texas which encourages you to enter your email address at the bottom for your "lucky numbers."

So, I entered a fake email to see what would happen. To my delight, the address went through. Here are a few examples of what I entered:

upyours@aol.com
dropdead@gmail.com
stopit@aol.com
have@aol.com
you@aol.com
learned@aol.com
your@aol.com
lesson@aol.com
yet@aol.com

Then I started with these:
a@aol.com
b@aol.com
c@aol.com
etc...

I got tired after a while, so if you have some time to kill, go ahead, put something in there. I'm sure he/she/it will love it. Fucking spammers.

2 comments:

Hamamama said...

you also forgot biteme@aol.com

i'm sorry! F him/her/it -- they will burn in hell...to ashes...

geez -- what is with me?? (lack of carbs, perhaps?)

Christopher said...

This shit drives me mad! I had the same thing happen to me and I ended up deleting most of the comments left by the spammer, but after the 10th one, I just gave up & left the comment in. I love your idea though...ha!