Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sleepwalking

I am so totally unmotivated this week that I can't stand it. I feel like a zombie, totally disconnected from everything and everyone. I check my email constantly, only to find spam. I visit the same websites and look at the same story I read five minutes ago.

This happens from time to time. I lose my motivation and I don't care about blogging. There's also guilt at letting my frequent readers down, but why post just for the sake of posting? That defeats the purpose.

I haven't had a formal vacation since last August. My week off in December doesn't count as I was sick and just using up the week, but staying home.

I think I need to take a break, starting...now.

2 comments:

Hamamama said...

Babushka and Latka will miss you, but we hope you come back re-energized! Take care of yourself. Maybe hanging out with some co-workers at lunchtime will lift your spirits (not to mention give you great material)! :)

Steph said...

I hope you are feeling like your old self soon! Take your time...we will be here when you get back!!!