Friday, February 1, 2008

Mom, Tom Cruise is at the Door!


This is how crazy Scientollogysts* are.

Over the holidays, I went to Larry's mom's house. She showed us a letter written to Larry's sister, Patty. Unfortunately, I forgot to snatch it and put it in my pocket.

It was handwritten in blue ink. Huge, loopy handwriting. It read, and I'm paraphrasing here, "You have been interested in Scientollogy since 1977...We want to see you go clear!"

Now, I don't know what the hell they mean by "go clear", but I do know that, if you so much as blink in their direction, they will hunt you down and stalk you for the next 30 years, even if you completely lose interest and move to another state.

(*Note: I have deliberately misspelled the name, so as to not come up in their searches. You just know some crackpot sits at a computer all day long and sends the search results to their lawyers)

1 comment:

nikoeternal.com said...

Going clear means having your brain washed (seriously) of negative events in your past, and also leaving you susceptible to being robbed, and their aliens theory.