Friday, February 8, 2008

Fun with Email!


Wow! I never dreamed that when I vacationed in England last summer that I'd get something like this! (I guess they're trying to make up for those high prices) Scroll down to see my reply to them.

UK National Lottery,
P O Box 1010 Liverpool,
L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM
WINNING PARAMETERS
Ref : L/400-26932
Batch:2008MJL-01

FINAL NOTIFICATION

Dear Winner,

We wish to congratulate and inform you on the selection of your email
coupon number which was selected among the 6 lucky consolation prize
winners Your email ID identified with Ref : L/400-26932 and was selected
by our E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the
50,000 different email addresses enrolled for the E-game.you have been
awarded the sum of (£2,600,000) You are to contact the claims agent with
the following details for the release of your winnings.

Claims Requirements:
1.Name in full:...............................
2.Home Address:..........................
3.Age:.............................................
4.Mail Address:..............................
5.Occupation:................................
6.Amount Won:.............................
7.Phone Number:.........................
8.Present Country:.......................
9.Sex:............................................
10.Marital Status:........................

Customer Support Unit
United Kingdom Lottery Fiduciary
Contact Mr: Harrison Belti
Contact E-mail: support-csu-uknl@hotmail.co.uk


Regards,
Mrs. Ruth Terry
(Group Coordinator)

So, naturally, I had to reply. Let's see if they take the bait:

Wow! this is so exciting! Here is my INFO!!! Please cut my check immediately!

Claims Requirements:
1.Name in full: John F Kennedy
2.Home Address: 123 Fuh Q Street
3.Age: 89
4.Mail Address: 23 East Suquit Drai Street
5.Occupation: Bio-mechanical Engineer
6.Amount Won: 10 quadrillion dollars
7.Phone Number: 917-555-SLUT
8.Present Country: UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKA
9.Sex: all the fuckin time, baby!
10.Marital Status: Single, so hit me back with a photo, babe!

11. Since you didn't ask for it, I'm giving you my social security number anyway: 4578-5125-59787 Thanks!

No comments: