Friday, January 11, 2008

How She Collect Welfare


Dear MTV Executives and Hot Shot Movie Producers,

I realize you were probably very excited to get those massive billboards and posters plastered all over New York City to promote your new movie, but, if I might, I'd like to bring your attention to the slight typo in the title. It should say How She Moves. Not How She Move. Note the "s" at the end of the word "move". It's subtle, so I can see how the copywriter forgot it, but it's very important.

Just wanted to let you know in case you didn't want to be responsible for creating and promoting a generation of illiterate kids who will never be able to submit a resume at your corporate offices due to a painful lack of basic English skills and will have to rely on food stamps and welfare checks until the day they die(s).

Thank you.

1 comment:

nikoeternal.com said...

Yo SHUN! I dont see nuffin wrong wit dat poster SHUN!