Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Love to Love You, Baby

Recently, some anonymous jackass person posted a comment accusing me of being "fueled by hate." Me? Fueled by hate? I think not.

The problem is that I am not afraid to speak my mind and a lot of people just can't take it, because they can't do the same. They're too busy trying to be something they're not. Perhaps the most frustrating thing about blogging is how people think they can sum you up in one post. This is what drove at least one blogger to shut hers down.

So, to prove that I'm not fueled by hate, and that I'm not going anywhere, I present to you, The Love List.
Enjoy. (click Read More)

I Love
(in no particular order):

  • Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
  • Manchester, UK
  • My laptop
  • My iPod
  • Madonna, in all her various reinventions
  • Summertime
  • My blogs
  • Writing
  • Anything by Augusten Burroughs
  • Stewie
  • This video
  • The 2008 Cadillac CTS

  • This commercial
  • Efficient cashiers
  • The Confessions Tour
  • New York City
  • Art Deco
  • Photography
  • Photoshop
  • Pizza (NYC pizza and nothing else)
  • A good workout
  • Silence
  • Karma
  • My sense of humor, however misunderstood
  • My job (just in case they're watching)
  • (There, now go fuck yourself, anonymous.)

    2 comments:

    nikoeternal.com said...

    u tell 'em miss thang!

    nikoeternal.com said...

    PS NO PEETCHERS MEEDONNA! :-P