Thursday, November 8, 2007

Say WHAT?


Her: I'm freezing up here. My hands are so cold. (takes my hand, puts it on hers)

Me: (thinking, "Not really.") Wow. They're cold.

Her: (takes hands away, blows into them) Sorry, I have a cold.

Me: And you tell me this after you touch my hands?

Cut to me running back to my desk, cracking open the can of Clorox wipes and disinfecting my hands, muttering, "What the fuck?"

Winter's coming, people. If you're sick, I'd like a little forewarning so I can run the hell away from you. Thanks.

2 comments:

eleni said...

God bless the person who invented those anti-bacterial wipes...I use them CONTINUOUSLY at work...I make the kids grab one and disinfect themselves and their desks when they sneeze or cough...lol

Chris said...

I'm glad to hear that because you're CONSTANTLY SICK from those stupid bastards!

I hate kids. Have I said that already?