Saturday, November 10, 2007

Pack Your Bags, SheBeast


Dearest SheBeast,

Really? Stomping around up there at 8:30 on a Saturday morning? Don't you ever sleep late? We would have loved to, but you sure put an end to that quickly. From the degree of noise you generate, we now know for sure that it is all YOU and not your boyfriend. Obviously, my little note didn't work, you're back from your trip, and I have yet to find someone to solve this problem the way I would prefer.

But there's hope because you really pissed off Larry this morning. He's going to complain to the coop board.

It's now 9:20 and I'm imagining that you won't relent until the day you die. Or we kill you. Fuck you, hideous cinderblock-footed heifer.


Your neighbors.
P.S. - I've had multiple requests for a photo of you. Here's one I took of you on the way to work. You really should do something about that hair.

2 comments:

nikoeternal.com said...

Not to defend her or anything, but how was she to know u guys qould be hung-over? *giggle*

nikoeternal.com said...

and "would be" too