Monday, November 12, 2007

Open to Interpretation


The other night I had a bizarre dream where I inadvertantly told my CEO to shut up. I woke up all freaked out, but then again, who wouldn't after a dream like that?

Last night, I was able to trump that, in terms of terror at least. In last night's dream, I was in a classroom, and for some reason, I allowed my travel journal (the one I kept in the UK) to have its pages ripped out and distributed around the room, one page per student, as part of some strange lesson plan.

Of course, I panicked, because I thought, "What the hell did I write in there? I'm sure there are things in there I didn't want anyone to see." I didn't think I'd be able to get the pages back and I woke up before I could try. Of course. Don't you hate waking up before your dreams finish?

What the hell does that mean? I'd do some research, but I'd hate to find out that dreaming of notebooks foreshadows bankruptcy or something.

1 comment:

nikoeternal.com said...

Sounds like ur thinking about things to write on ur blog, and afraid to be too revealing. I've been having thoughts like that too.