Monday, October 29, 2007

I Demand a Reshoot


Last year at this time, I was not exactly paying attention to what was going in my mouth. I gained some wait and ignored all the signs: tight clothes, prominent gut, double chin, laughter...

But now that I'm well on my way to looking good again, maybe even "hot", I'd like to request a reshoot of all the disgusting, unflattering photos taken of me in the fall and winter of 2006. I think I deserve it.

Those of you who require proof can click here and here to read some particularly nasty examples (no, there are no photos). I believe I've grown since then and can't imagine going back to that mind set, so until then, I'm ready for my close-up.

1 comment:

www.byronflitsch.com/blog said...

That's awesome. I had a friend(who, when I think of this now is kind of unfair, but whatever works for her) who made everyone take down or not show pictures of her post-weight loss.

Which is fine and stuff until you went on a trip with her and have awesome pictures and then can't really leave them out because she freaks anytime you have one in a frame.

But, I like the re-shoot idea.